Friday, June 20, 2008

Thing #8 - RSS

RSS is simple to set-up fortunately. However, I do feel that even though it is touted as being a time saver I'm not sure I have the time to devote to using Google Reader. I guess a quick glance at lunch might be a possibility however there is not time during my professional day that allows for that type of activity.

I would like to take more time (oops the "T" word again) to explore blogs that I would definitely find useful to my profession. I'm not saying that the ones I selected aren't useful to me, its just that I've not yet taken time to dig through the ones I selected to see if they are relevant to me. They all look very interesting!!! Hopefully after perusing my selected blogs I will find tidbits that will be useful.

Not sure how my library can use RSS but I do see if could be useful in high schools and public libraries to deliver up to the minute news information.

No comments: