Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thing 3 Blog Process

Setting up the blog was a bit of a challenge for me. I am using a school student computer to complete this project which is not particularly fast. My patience has worn thin as I've had to stop and start over a couple of time because the programs would freeze. I will use my teacher computer next time which is much faster and should take out a lot of the aggravation out of the process.

I enjoyed creating the Avatar however would like more time to play. Truly, there is never enough time to play with all the components. I'm hoping to make more time for playing!!!

I now have so many passwords I can't remember which goes with which account.

1 comment:

Erica Jean said...

I can relate to your frustrations with the computer not cooperating! You are officially a "summer player"--Congratulations!