Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thing # 20 - Exploring YouTube and TeacherTube

It's amazing the number of videos that are available from very amateurish to semi-pro. I found a number of videos that were very useful, some just fun to watch, and others pure torture. I do feel that having such a wide range of educational videos available at the click of a mouse is amazing and quite useful in the classroom. I've located a couple that I might use with classes and I've found a couple that have given me ideas to help me launch/create my own video. After watching what some vidographers have posted I don't feel quite so reluctant to launch my own school made video. I can't it is a tool I will use often but now that I've experienced the YouTube revolution I'm sure that I will utilize some great videos for my students.

It took me a couple of tries before I got the following video embedded. It was actually quite simple, that's if it works once I post it.


1 comment:

VWB said...

not sure it will win a music video award, but i think kids will appreciate it, pay attention, and remember the facts!

hope you will share your creations with us!